[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » General » Suggestions » New Realm
New Realm
kimybawowDate: Thursday, 2008-10-09, 1:02 AM | Message # 1
Server Owner
Group: Administrators
I was thinking about making a realm for level 19 twinks, some customs and a new honor system, but ofc after the fun realm is done! (:

Kimyba

DarkbornDate: Thursday, 2008-10-09, 1:41 AM | Message # 2
Game Master/Developer
I was thinking of a leveling server. Like 1 to 70.

But yeah a twink server would be nice.

My Deviantart page

BeastedDate: Thursday, 2008-10-09, 3:13 AM | Message # 3
Administrator
only problem with twink servers is all you can do is battle grounds and duels. at least with a leveling one like dark suggested once you hit 70 or 80 you can pvp raid or quest w/e. i would say if we are making a new realm make it a blizzlike raiding server free t4 ect ect

KimybaWoW Administrator
Got a problem with a Staff Member or Player? Tell me!

FigureItOutDate: Sunday, 2008-10-12, 10:02 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
My suggestion was the twink server, all costom made and world open
All set to lvl 19 and more. Fly in outlands and more cool biggrin wink bb2 devil

DarkbornDate: Monday, 2008-10-13, 3:09 AM | Message # 5
Game Master/Developer
I still want a leveling server dry

My Deviantart page

PlutoDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 1:16 AM | Message # 6
Administrator/Database Editor
I say a leveling server... But it would have to be a fast one not blizz like... Because then people would just play on the funserver.... so make it like triple XP and Whatever u want for the drops and gold rates....

KimybaWoW Admin (Forums & Server)

DarkbornDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 2:06 AM | Message # 7
Game Master/Developer
Awwwwww

Well okay. I guess some extra exp, just not something where you get to 70 in 30mins or something. That suck. And they all start in their own areas. No Dun Morogh crap.

My Deviantart page

TheReaperofDoomDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-15, 3:39 AM | Message # 8
Developer
Group: Game Master
yea i like the idea of a leveling server because just a funserver where everyone is already lvl 80 and all there is, is pvping, it gets a little boreing after awhile. but with a lvling server you have something to do when you dont want to PVP all the time. also the lvl 19 twink idea is good too because i love to pvp with lvl 19's xD

PlutoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 0:33 AM | Message # 9
Quote (Darkborn)
I guess some extra exp, just not something where you get to 70 in 30mins or something.

I agree, but it shouldn't take you a week either, people don't like to sit there waiting to hit level 70. I think if you hit level 70 in like 1-3 days it would be great... and all the extra drops guarantees you can pay for spells and be able to get good gear.

But I also think we should take the leveling in a certain area idea... We could clear out a zone of all monsters (Make it a low level zone, not a start one, and it is easy to follow.) and then spawn leveling mobs... Kimyba can set the triggers so nobody can PvP till they get to a higher level part of the leveling zone... and at the end have like custom, and normal world bosses...

But this is just my idea... This is Kimyba's server not mine final decision goes to him happy .

Now my view point on...

Quote (FigureItOut)
the twink server

Level 19 was very boring to me mainly because I could only do Warsong gulch... Dont get me wrong I love a good Warsong Gulch. Why don't we make it so people can get level 29 so they can do Warsong gulch and Arathi Basin

But overall level 29 in my opinion is a better choice because when they get bored with one BG they can do the other one...

This will be a little harder to complete though, I have found the MySQL for the maps of WSG and AB... but actually getting them scripted and ready to go for an actual BG is gonna be a harder task to complete...

BeastedDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 2:42 AM | Message # 10
Administrator
Well they call servers that are leveling (blizz-like) no matter the rates. ya maybe if it took a day or two to hit 70 it would be cool. this whole new patch thing is bugging me though

KimybaWoW Administrator
Got a problem with a Staff Member or Player? Tell me!

PlutoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 4:55 AM | Message # 11
Quote (Beasted)
Well they call servers that are leveling (blizz-like)

I thought they called them "high rate"...

DarkbornDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 5:07 AM | Message # 12
Game Master/Developer
I still think 2-3 days is too fast..

My Deviantart page

PlutoDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 9:49 PM | Message # 13
Quote (Darkborn)
I still think 2-3 days is too fast..

I kinda agree and I kinda disagree... 2-3 days to some players would be awesome but then there are the people out there who love to do a good quest...

I just had a change in thought Mewtew is right 2-3 days is kinda fast... the leveling server is there to target players who want to level not just hit level 70 in one kill... so i would say x3 Normal XP rate for killing, x4 Normal Quest rate for Quests, and then x3 for money drops (So they can always afford spells and stuff" So it would take them less time than it takes on retail wow but more time then 2-3 days so around 2-3 weeks...

TheReaperofDoomDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 0:40 AM | Message # 14
Developer
Group: Game Master
yea just thought about it too pluto WSG does get boreing QUICK lol. so maby a lvl 29 would be better because then (like you said) they could choose betwen 2 BG's insted of just 1 bg. and the lvling realm would be better if it took you atleast a week but no more then a month to get to lvl 70.

DarkbornDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 0:59 AM | Message # 15
Game Master/Developer
Quote (Pluto)
I just had a change in thought Mewtew is right 2-3 days is kinda fast... the leveling server is there to target players who want to level not just hit level 70 in one kill... so i would say x3 Normal XP rate for killing, x4 Normal Quest rate for Quests, and then x3 for money drops (So they can always afford spells and stuff" So it would take them less time than it takes on retail wow but more time then 2-3 days so around 2-3 weeks...

Yes, Yes! Exactly. That's how I see it. :3

My Deviantart page

Forum » General » Suggestions » New Realm
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024   Powered by uCoz